The roof opens and closes in 19 seconds. The Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible arrives just weeks after the coupe’s debut for folks who want to combine the power with open-air motoring. As befitting the British luxury brand, the cabin is opulent, too. Like the coupe, the Continental GT Speed Convertible has a twin-turbocharged 6.0-liter W12 that makes 650 horsepower (485 kilowatts) and 664 pound-feet (900 Newton-meters) of torque. An eight-speed dual-clutch transmission routes the power to an all-wheel-drive system. Gallery: Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible 21 Photos The powertrain gets the droptop to 60 miles per hour (96 kilometers per hour) in 3.6 seconds and a top speed of 208 mph (335 kph). For comparison, this is a tenth of a second slower to 60 mph than the coupe’s 3.5 seconds, but the maximum velocity is the same. In addition to the ample power, the Continental GT Speed Convertible has the tech to make sure the big coupe can handle the corners. There are all-wheel steering and an electronic rear differential. It rides on an active air suspension with adaptive dampers, including an anti-roll control system. Optional carbon-ceramic brakes slow things down. Driving Recent Bentleys: 2021 Bentley Bacalar First Drive Review: Car Zero, The… Read full this story
- Bentley Bacalar Prototype Hits The Test Track Ahead Of Production Start
- Mercedes-AMG GT R Discontinued After 2021: Report
- Hennessey Venom F5 Debuts With 1,817-HP V8, 311-MPH Top Speed
- Ferrari F8 Spider Makes US Debut In Miami At Art Basel
- Porsche renews luxury class challenge with 2017 Panamera
- The Grand Tour: A Massive Hunt: Have Clarkson and company finally gone too far?
- EICMA 2021 Dates Officially Revealed: One Of The World’s Largest Motorcycle Shows Is Back!
- Rumor: Mustang Shelby GT500 Won’t Have Manual Gearbox
- Test drive: The 2021 Ram 1500 TRX pickup is the most powerful pickup ... ever
Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible Debuts As 650-HP Droptop have 285 words, post on www.motor1.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.