Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Thursday, April 8, 2021, 19:37 [IST] Automotive registrations have decreased by a substantial margin for the month of March this year. According to the (FADA) Federation of Automobile Dealers Association, automotive registrations have fallen by over 28 per cent in the previous month. Comparing the previous month registration number to March 2020, the number has decreased by 28.64 per cent on a (YoY) Year-on-Year basis. This includes Tractors, (PVs)Passenger Vehicles, (2Ws)Two-Wheelers, (3Ws) Three-Wheeler and (CVs) Commercial Vehicle sales. However, comparing the same number to February 2021, the registrations have grown by 10.05 per cent posting a (MoM) Month-on-Month growth. This shows the automotive sector recovering from the sales slowdown during the year 2020. Delving in detail, we can see that the Tractors and Passenger Vehicles has maintained its YoY growth of 29.21 per cent and 28.39 per cent in the last month, respectively. Other sectors such as the 2W, 3W and CV segments are yet to recover to their fullest potential as compared to last year. These sectors are behind by 35.26%, 50.72% and 42.20% registrations in the previous month when compared to March 2020, respectively. Getting into the MoM analysis… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 1
- ETAuto Originals: How Digitalisation is impacting entire automotive value chain?
- Driverless cars won't be ready for at least a DECADE, experts say, despite Elon Musk declaring Tesla would have a million on the road by 2020
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 3
- Virginia Primary Results: Joe Biden Defeats Sanders, Says AP
- Twitter, Facebook and Google are all warned they will be blocked in Russia if they do not hand over details of any bloggers with more than 3,000 readers or allow any calls for protests
- Gisat-1: On March 5, ISRO to launch new-age satellite that can scan India every 30 minutes
- Bernie Sanders is the BEST option to beat Donald Trump, Democratic voters say in shock poll - and he has sneaked ahead of Joe Biden in national black support
- Oakland police won acclaim for reducing force. But monitor says some cases went unreported
- In New Orleans, a 47-year low in killings -- and that's no accident, police chief says
Automotive Registrations In March 2021 Decreases By Over 28 Percent Says FADA: Here Are All Details have 344 words, post on www.drivespark.com at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.