Coverage will run from 11am to 6pm ET on Thursday, April 8, and from 10am to 4pm on Friday, April 9, and will feature Leigh Diffey, Townsend Bell, Marty Snider and Kevin Lee on commentary duties. Diffey will do the play-by-play analysis on Thursday with Bell as analyst, while Snider and Lee will be observing and interviewing on pitlane. Lee will take over play-by-play on Friday. This year, this quartet will be joined by 2003 CART Indy car champion Paul Tracy (analyst) with further pit reporting from Kelli Stavast, Dave Burns and Dillon Welch. The test will see veterans on track 11am-1pm Thursday, the Rookie Orientation Program and Refresher testing from 1-3pm and then open testing resuming 4-6pm. The following team driver combos are expected to take part AJ Foyt Racing-Chevrolet: Sebastien Bourdais, Dalton Kellett Colton Herta, Ryan Hunter-Reay, Alexander Rossi Marco Andretti James Hinchcliffe Pato O'Ward, Felix Rosenqvist, Juan Pablo Montoya Max Chilton Scott Dixon, Marcus Ericsson, Tony Kanaan, Alex Palou Cody Ware Pietro Fittipaldi Ed Jones Sage Karam Ed Carpenter Racing-Chevrolet: Ed Carpenter, Conor Daly, Rinus VeeKay Helio Castroneves, Jack Harvey Simona De Silvestro Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing: Santino Ferrucci, Graham Rahal, Takuma Sato Team Penske: Josef Newgarden, Scott McLaughlin, Simon… Read full this story
- Fernando Alonso Competing in Indy 500 'Like Bill Gates Going to Apple's Christmas Party'
- Chip Ganassi and Felix Sabates have concerns about Kyle Larson racing sprint cars, Indy 500
- Live Cricket Score - New Zealand vs West Indies, 2nd Test, Day 3, Wellington
- Live cricket score: New Zealand vs West Indies, 2nd Test, Day 4
- Sato leads veterans' IndyCar test for Indy 500
- Vukovich – The greatest ever Indy 500 driver?
- Indy 500 memories from Borg-Warner’s famous ‘silver man’!
- Conor Daly returning to Ed Carpenter Racing for road and street courses, Indy 500
- If they can make it there... Self driving cars heading for Manhattan in test to see how they handle 'unusual situations' (but don't panic, they will have a driver behind the wheel)
- Famed Indianapolis 500 race will take place in August
32-car, 13-hour Indy 500 test to be streamed on Peacock have 332 words, post on www.motorsport.com at April 6, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.