Williams had planned to present its new car via an augmented reality app, only for hackers to force the team to abandon the idea and remove the app from digital platforms. The team issued the first renders of the FW43B on Friday afternoon, revealing a striking new livery design for the new car that will be raced by George Russell and Nicholas Latifi. While the front of the car has retained its largely white-base design, the rear looks completely different, sporting a blue striped pattern that also incorporates the Williams ‘W’ logo. Read Also: Williams retains Aitken as reserve F1 driver for 2021 Williams F1 completes FW43B shakedown at Silverstone The livery is also accompanied by some yellow elements around the sidepods, bulkhead and front wing endplates. 2021 marks Williams’ first full season since its takeover by American investment group Dorilton Capital in August, which led to an overhaul of its senior management team. The exit of the Williams family led to Simon Roberts taking over as team principal, while former Volkswagen motorsport chief Jost Capito has joined as CEO. “Williams Racing is a sporting icon, and a team that has forged a reputation of success through sheer determination and… Read full this story
- Robbie Williams reveals secret brain horror left him in intensive care for seven days
- Princes William and Harry didn’t see mum Diana for almost a MONTH before her death
- New Game of Thrones stamps revealed
- Limited-edition McLaren MSO X revealed
- Who is Guy Martin, what was the F1 challenge, when was his TT 2017 crash, who’s his girlfriend and what is his net worth?
- Ten of the ‘worst’ companies to work for in the UK revealed as staff lift lid on dodgy bosses and killer hours
- When are Prince Harry and Meghan Markle getting married? All the details on wedding date, dress, venue and will William be best man?
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wedding date 'revealed' - and we WILL get a bank holiday (but not for the reason you think)
- What’s the age gap between Prince William and Prince Harry and how old were they when their mother Princess Diana died?
- What’s the age gap between Prince Harry and Prince William and how old were they when Princess Diana died?
Williams reveals FW43B with heavily-revised F1 livery have 374 words, post on www.motorsport.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.