The German car manufacturer will unveil its new W12 during a special online presentation from 11am UK time (12pm CET), prior to drivers Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas speaking about their ambitions for the year. The new Mercedes W12 is an evolution of last year’s title-winning W11, but has been adapted around new aero regulations that have been brought in to try to reduce downforce. The 2021 campaign will also be Mercedes’ first under a new ownership structure, with the team’s shareholding now equally split between Daimler, team principal Toto Wolff and chemicals company INEOS. It is expected that while the overall colour scheme will carry forward the black design the team raced with last year, there will be tweaks to reflect the increased influence of INEOS. shares comments
- What are the secrets to Mercedes' F1 success?
- Fernando Alonso return to F1 backed but only if he joins Ferrari, Mercedes or Red Bull
- Sebastian Vettel explains why Lewis Hamilton can’t take all the credit for F1 world title
- Mercedes reset targets as sixth F1 title double sinks in
- Mercedes flex muscles in Japan to leave rivals in the rear-view mirror
- F1 live stream: How to watch Japanese Grand Prix from Suzuka online
- Mercedes shows its title-winning pedigree as Ferrari stumbles again
- Suzuka's sector one remains one of the best places on the F1 calendar
- The future of driving: From Disney and Audi's new 'Holoride' experience that puts VR games in every car to the latest in autonomous vehicles at CES
- Formula One teams divided ahead of key 2021 talks
Watch Mercedes unveil its 2021 F1 car live have 252 words, post on www.motorsport.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.