It will be 201 inches (5.1 meters) long. Rumors of a larger Defender emerged even before Land Rover revived the legendary off-roader in September 2019. Company executives have now officially confirmed a three-row derivative is in the pipeline and will be on sale within the next 18 months. Known as the Defender 130 , the more spacious SUV “will hit a sweet spot in North America, China and also the Middle East, which we’re not yet touching,” according to Chief Financial Officer Adrian Mardell. According to an internal document from a couple of years ago, the more family-friendly derivative will retain the 119-in (3,022-mm) wheelbase of the Defender 110 while stretching the overall length by about 13 inches (342 millimeters) to 201 inches (5,100 millimeters). The same document referred to the Defender 130 as being a “premium explorer” with eight seats. Gallery: Land Rover Defender 110 V8 44 Photos The three-row Defender will join the two shorter versions and recent additions to the family such as the plug-in hybrid and the brawny V8 version featured here. Land Rover could expand the lineup furthermore in the years to come as the Tata Motors-owned marque still hasn’t given up on the idea… Read full this story
- 2020 Land Rover Defender 110 first drive review: Off-rad chops meets modern tech
- 2021 Land Rover Discovery Globally Unveiled: India Launch Expected Late Next Year!
- Jaguar Land Rover lags behind UK rivals in Covid recovery
- 'Does this seem suitable?': Outraged mother in quarantine hotel shares photos of what her 18-month-old son was offered for lunch - including two plain pieces of white toast, potato chips AND French fries
- 2021 Land Rover Discovery Facelift Gets New Engines And Infotainment
- Land Rover Baby Defender Coming In 2022 Initially With FWD: Report
- 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Caught On Camera Up Close
- Mystery as bones found by Land Rover factory 3 miles from where missing ‘milk carton’ kids last seen in 1996
- 13 Things On Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Skullcandy to Crayola
- Footballers’ cars for sale on AutoTrader include Rooney’s Range Rover Sport, Kompany’s Mustang and Hasselbaink’s Porsche
Three-Row Land Rover Defender 130 Confirmed, On Sale Within 18 Months have 332 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.