Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Published: Wednesday, March 3, 2021, 17:17 [IST] Renault has announced the start of sales and deliveries for its newly launched Kiger compact-SUV in the Indian market. The company also announced the delivery of 110 units of the Kiger SUV to their respective customers across India on the first day of sales commencement. The Renault Kiger went on sale in India on the 15th of February. The compact-SUV offering from the French carmaker is offered in a range of four main variants: RXE, RXL, RXT and RXZ. Prices for the new sub-4-metre SUV starts from Rs 5.45 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 9.55 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Renault Kiger is based on the CMFA+ platform, which also underpins the latest-iteration Kwid, as well as the Triber MPV in the brand’s lineup. The Kiger SUV comes powered by two petrol engine options. This includes a 1.0-litre NA and 1.0-litre turbo-petrol units. The 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine produces 76bhp and 91Nm of peak torque. The 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit churns out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed gearbox as standard. The NA petrol comes with… Read full this story
- India 'is space power' after missile test
- Paul Kimmage: 'My name is Ailbhe. I have been kicked out of Tulla United for two years now ...'
- At last: Skoda finally unveils its compact SUV – and it’s been worth waiting for
- Boeing crash report; Tesla sales slump; India slashes rates
- Alfa Romeo drops a mid-sized hybrid SUV … and steals the show at Geneva (so far, anyway)
- Suzuki Vitara: The family SUV with added Boost
- Volvo V60 Cross Country offers a reliable alternative to the SUV and it’s cool
- Giving Birth in India: 'The Women Here Are Afraid'
- India to Give US Proof Pakistan Used F-16 Jets in Kashmir Air Battle
- Single mum-to-be, 26, ‘dies trying to deliver her own baby after watching a ‘how-to’ YouTube video’
Renault Delivers Over 1100 Units Of the Kiger SUV Across India On The First Day: Here Are The Details have 318 words, post on www.drivespark.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.