It’ll grow to “nowhere near to 50 percent” though. Volkswagen Group's plans to find a new direction of evolution for Bugatti are gaining speed as reports suggest the French company could be involved in a deal with Rimac . In February, it was reported that a final decision should be taken by the middle of 2021 , and now we have more preliminary details to share. In a recent interview with Automobilwoche , a sister publication of Automotive News Europe , Mate Rimac, CEO and founder of the Croatian manufacturer, confirmed his company is in talks with Porsche for a strategic investment that should be completed in the next two to three months. Rimac is looking to raise between $157 million and $181 million. Automotive News was quick to report Porsche's stake in the electric car manufacturer could increase to "almost half" in a potential deal that could include the transfer of Bugatti to Rimac. However, Mate Rimac made a quick response to address the situation using his Facebook profile . Porsche Helping Rimac And Vice Versa: Porsche Promises World-Beating Hypercar With Help From Rimac Porsche Stake In Rimac Grows To 15.5 Percent "While it is true that we are… Read full this story
- Vietnamese stocks to struggle with increased caution
- Adani Total Gas, Torrent Gas become first strategic investors in IGX
- Stock McLaren 765LT With Track Tires Does Quarter Mile In 9.33 Seconds
- India Inc's shining stars and few who lost glory in 2014
- Welcome to 2021: A new normal? Or new era for CRM/CX/CE?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JANUARY 17
- The global internet is powered by vast undersea cables. But they're vulnerable.
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 19
Porsche's Stake In Rimac Could Increase In Exchange For Bugatti have 277 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.