Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Updated: Friday, March 5, 2021, 19:08 [IST] Audi has released a new teaser of its upcoming S5 Sportback model for the Indian market. The new Audi S5 Sportback will be the brand’s next model to be introduced in the country and is expected to go on sale sometime this month. The new S5 Sportback from Audi will be imported to India via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. This will translate to prices of the S5 Sportback to be in the range of around Rs 65 – 70 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Once launched, the new Audi S5 Sportback will take on the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C 43 and also the upcoming BMW M340i xDrive. The 4-door Sportback is expected to be powered by a 3.0-litre V6 TFSI engine. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque and is paired with an eight-speed tiptronic automatic transmission unit. The power will be sent to all four-wheels via the brand’s 'Quattro’ system. Audi also claims that the S5 Sportback is capable of accelerating from 0 – 100km/h in 4.5 seconds. In terms of design, the new Audi S5 Sportback will come with sharp lines,… Read full this story
- Auto Expo 2020: New Maruti Vitara Brezza With 1.5-Litre Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Auto Expo 2020: All-New Hyundai Creta SUV Unveiled in India, Launch in March
- New Generation Hyundai i20 Teased Ahead Of Debut At 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Audi Q8 India Launch Confirmed For 15 January 2020: Details And Expected Price
- New Hyundai Creta India Launch Date Confirmed: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- 2020 BMW X1 India Launch Date Confirmed: Receives Updated Styling & Interiors
- New Honda Dio BS6 Teaser Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch The Video Here!
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Elite Teased Ahead Of Debut At Geneva Motor Show
- OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro spotted on Amazon India ahead of launch
New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details! have 310 words, post on www.drivespark.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.