The BBS forged wheels shed weight compared to the standard ones. The 2022 Lexus IS 500 F Sport Performance gets a Launch Edition limited to 500 units that outfits the performance sedan with a special color that the brand calls Incognito. Pricing isn’t available for the special model yet, but the company plans to launch the four-door in America this fall. Incognito is a shade of gray with a little gloss for the finish that creates a stealthy look. These vehicles also ride on 19-inch BBS forged wheels with a split-seven-spoke design in matte black. Lexus says they are four pounds lighter per wheel versus the standard 19-inch IS F Sport design. The cabin of the IS 500 F Sport Performance Launch Edition has two-tone black and gray ultrasuede upholstery that covers the seats, door panels, and center console. Silver ash wood trim adorns portions of the heated steering wheel. There’s also a Launch Edition startup animation in the instrument panel display. A badge identifies the production number of the 500 units. The IS 500 F Sport Performance has a naturally aspirated 5.0-liter V8 that makes 472 horsepower (352 kilowatts) at 7,100 rpm and 395 pound-feet (535.5 Newton-meters) of torque at 4,800 revs…. Read full this story
- Teenager Sancho impresses England team mates in brief debut
- Toyota plant in Georgetown unveils next-generation Lexus ES 350. What’s new?
- Colorful parade opens 10th Gay Games in Paris
- Patrick road to retirement ends at Indy 500
- Paire makes stunning Davis Cup debut as France lead Spain
- Red Bull buoyed by 'dream' Honda debut in Australia
- Under Armour Launches First US-Made Apparel Collection
- Kohli reaches 24th ton as India pass 500 against West Indies
- Cosmos shooting for stars with $500 million plan
- French Open organisers launch assault on tardy diners
Lexus IS 500 F Sport Performance Launch Edition Debuts In Incognito Color have 276 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 19, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.