The automaker is making “dramatic improvements” to fix that. Jaguar Land Rover is in the midst of a major reconstruction plan for its business, which should bring back profitability to the British manufacturer. A number of models may be sacrificed in the process and the overall production could be reduced by as much as 25 percent . The automaker wants to go upmarket with its next-generation electric vehicles, though there's one major issue it has to address. Quality is the key word here as the company boss recently admitted it is losing more than 100,000 sales annually due to quality issues, which have a negative impact on Jaguar Land Rover's image. JLR CEO Thierry Bollore declared to Automotive News the automaker is making “dramatic improvements” in that regard. The Future At JLR Looks Optimistic: Jaguar Will Become An EV Brand, But XJ Sedan Is Not Happening Jaguar Design Boss Wants To Make The Cars Look 'Wonderful Again' “The dissatisfaction of our customers was really detrimental to our natural volume. The missed opportunities today are massive. It’s more than 100,000 healthy sales that we could perform,” Bollore commented. Both Jaguar and Land Rover were in the five worst-performing brands in J.D…. Read full this story
- Jaguar Land Rover acquires Bowler
- This Land Rover Has An Onboard Lab For Fighting Disease
- Tata loses court case in India's biggest corporate feud
- £61m Joshua bought his ex a £500k penthouse and got his mum a Range Rover – but he still lives in an ex-council house
- Chiefs lose Tyreek Hill, but handle Jaguars as Nick Foles breaks clavicle
- Thousands of hacked Disney+ accounts are already up for sale on the 'dark web' just days after the new streaming service goes live
- Steam Summer Sale recommendations: 2018 edition!
- 'Persimmon prayed on first-time buyers': Angry residents of new-build estate describe the 'hell' of purchasing their dream homes and claim they were 'tricked into signing 999 year lease'
- Proposal issued to further limit dogs in GGNRA
- Parley Of The Land: Caribbean! Interview
Jaguar Land Rover: We’re Losing 100K Sales A Year Due To Quality Issues have 329 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.