Pastrana, whose list of achievements includes 11 X Games gold medals and four Rally America titles, is also the co-creator of the Nitro Circus action sports franchise, Nitro World Games and the upcoming Nitro Rallycross Series. Pastrana will return for his ninth ROC appearance at the event’s first-ever edition on snow and ice, which is set to take place in early 2022 in Pite Havsbad, Sweden on the frozen Baltic Sea. "Race of Champions is such a prestigious and unique event," said Pastrana. “It's an honour to be able to compete against so many icons and legends from all disciplines of racing. “I don't know who my teammate on Team USA will be yet. It would be nice to team up for example with NASCAR Champion Jimmie Johnson again and try to do even better than we did at Wembley Stadium in England. “But whoever my teammate is, we will aim to win it all.” The 37-year-old’s previous ROC appearances include reaching the individual semi-finals in Paris 2005 despite sustaining a broken leg in a freestyle motocross exhibition jump. The following year he single-handedly took Team USA to the ROC Nations Cup finals after his planned teammates Jimmie Johnson and… Read full this story
- Sports Shorts: Pranati wins bronze at Asian Gymnastic
- Michelle Obama has the audience in tears as she joins Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Jada Pinkett and Alicia Keys at The Grammys
- Marc Albrighton signs new Leicester deal until 2022
- Uli Hoeness steps down from Bayern Munich presidency, Oliver Kahn joins board
- The Most Valuable Player in Sports is … this Doctor
- Who could Donny van de Beek, Matthijs de Ligt and Steven Bergwijn join this summer?
- Wimbledon 2019: Hugh Grant and Anna Eberstein join Jude Law, Pixie Lott, Declan Donnelly and David Beckham as the stars turn out for the battle of the giants
- E-sports opportunities in Vietnam
- French Resistance legend Yvette Lundy, who survived Nazi concentration camps and went on to teach reconciliation with Germany, dies aged 103
- Hockey World Cup: Legends make their presence felt
Extreme sports legend Pastrana joins ROC 2022 line-up have 335 words, post on www.motorsport.com at March 31, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.