The Hero Glamour has been awarded the 2021 CNB Commuter Motorcycle of the Year Award. It is one of the leading volume churners for the Hero MotoCorp. Launched in India last year, the commuter motorcycle received a complete overhaul in the form of a new engine, new chassis and updated styling. This year, the Hero Glamour had to compete with the Honda SP 125 and the Hero Passion Pro to win the coveted trophy.
Hero MotoCorp claims that the 2020 BS6 Glamour is 19 per cent more powerful than the predecessor.
The 2020 Hero Glamour is powered by an all-new 125 cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine with Hero’s XSens Programmed fuel injection technology. The BS6 compliant engine is claimed to produce a maximum power output of 10.73 bhp at 7,500 rpm with 10.6 Nm of peak torque arriving at 6,000 rpm. The two-wheeler manufacture claims that the updated BS6 Glamour is 19 per cent more powerful than the predecessor. The company also replaced the 4-speed gearbox with a new 5-speed gearbox.
The commuter motorcycle is offered in four variants – Glamour Drum, Glamour Disc, Glamour Blaze Drum and Glamour Blaze Disc. In India, the motorcycle gets a starting price of ₹ 71,900, going up to ₹ 76,600 (All prices, ex-showroom Delhi). Hero recently launched the Glamour 100 Million edition of the bike at a starting price of ₹ 73,700 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Maren Morris Blacked out During CMA Awards Acceptance Speech for Album of the Year
- 'We Have to Do More': Champion Ally Megan Rapinoe Thanked Kaepernick, Tarana Burke and Black Lives Matter in 'Woman of the Year' Speech
- GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019: Victoria Beckham dons a chic trouser suit, Kylie Minogue and Nicole Kidman stun in gowns and Rita Ora rocks black lace as they lead the crème de la crème on the red carpet
- ARIA Awards 2018: All the winners, performances from Aussie music’s big night
- Our 2017 Emmy Awards Prayer: Please Let These Shows Win
- The Best Indian Motorcycles of 2015
- Entry-level bikes put Bajaj Auto on growth lane; market share at 4-year high
- Nigerian entrepreneur Temie Giwa-Tubosun wins Jack Ma's African business hero award
- Chanel Miller Accepts Glamour's 'Woman Of The Year' Award
- TV Choice Awards 2019: Sam Faiers exudes Hollywood glamour in green slip dress as she snuggles up to beau Paul Knightley before posing with sister Billie
- ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert and Kelsea Ballerini are leggy and lovely while Nicole Kidman glitters in gold... but it's Gwen Stefani's rock chic which steals the show
- TV Choice Awards 2019: Jess Wright, 33, oozes glamour in a semi-sheer black gown as she joins siblings Mark, 32, and Natalya,19, on red carpet
- Trying to upstage the locals? Rihanna leads the glamour in plunging sequin number at the BRIT Awards
- Bird of a feather! Margot Robbie channels old Hollywood glamour in embellished dusty pink frock as she arrives at the SAG Awards
- TV Choice Awards: Coronation Street star Katie McGlynn has a FURIOUS row with Love Island couple Maura Higgins and Curtis Pritchard... as they lead the worse for wear stars leaving the after-party
- Bajaj Auto sees new launches, higher exports pushing up profit margin next year
- Holly Willoughby and Scarlett Moffatt praise 'inspirational' Pride Of Britain Awards that celebrated 'brave, selfless and courageous souls'
- Emmy Awards 2019: Kelly Osbourne, 34, oozes glamour in a cut away gown while mum Sharon, 66, shows off the results of her FOURTH facelift
carandbike Awards 2021: Hero Glamour Wins Commuter Motorcycle Of The Year have 551 words, post on www.carandbike.com at March 19, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.