Bottas will enter the 2021 season looking to finally beat Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton in the drivers' championship battle, having been defeated in each of their four years together so far. During the brief off-season since the end of the 2020 campaign in December, Bottas split his time between Finland and Monaco, allowing him to train in both hot and cold weather. Bottas said following the unveiling of Mercedes' new W12 car for the 2021 season that he felt in good shape ahead of the new year. "I had the right amount of time off, and then I've had another good block of physical training, and from that side of things, I'm feeling very strong," Bottas said. "The same thing mentally, it feels like everything is in a good balance in my life, and I've been enjoying now being here, busy with the team and preparing for the season, and for now, everything is perfect. "Of course it was not like a pure holiday, it's also hard work trying to build your fitness and everything. But I managed to do a lot of things that make me happy. "There was lots of winter training, pretty extreme training as well, trying… Read full this story
- Survive the horrors of hidden roles in Project Winter
- F1 2010 Hands-On
- Icewind Dale: Heart of Winter Preview
- The Flare Path: All Aboard The Boat Train
- Battle Realms: Winter of the Wolf Preview
- Mother-of-four who's been 'skinny-shamed' for her 8st figure slams GP who told her to 'watch her weight' after she gained just 4lbs
- Winter sports game Snow gets big snowboarding update ahead of PS4 debut
- Befriend giants, raid neighbours, and stock up for harsh winters in Viking RTS Northgard
- The Loot Train battle is the best in Game of Thrones - here are the secrets of its genius
- 'Flippy Bottle Extreme!': The Addictive Filipino-Made Game Gaining Fame & Interests on Numerous Countries!
Bottas focused on mental gains in "extreme" F1 winter training have 321 words, post on www.motorsport.com at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.