It’s already looking quite promising. The development of electric vehicles at Volkswagen Group is going full steam ahead. This holds true not only for the core Volkswagen brand but also for the premium Audi marque. The Ingolstadt-based automaker recently unveiled the E-Tron GT and is now focussing on its high-riding zero-emission flotilla. A batch of spy photos from earlier this month confirmed the Q4 E-Tron and Q4 Sportback E-Tron are not the only electric SUVs Audi is currently working on. To the surprise of everyone here at Motor1.com , our spies caught a prototype of the Q5 E-Tron testing with its production body and with no fake camouflage panels. Future Electric Models From Audi: Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback Interior Glimpsed In New Spy Shots Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback Spied With Steelies With so little left to the imagination even at this early stage of development, someone had to render the next-generation Porsche Macan's brother from another mother. This task was handled by Avarvarii and his work was brought to our attention by our friends and colleagues at Motor.es . The Q5 E-Tron will be one of VAG's first vehicles to use the Premium Platform Electric (PPE) reserved for upper midsize… Read full this story
- 2017 Audi Q5 debuts with evolutionary design
- All-New Audi A6 45TFSi — Does It Offer The Best Of Both Worlds?
- Why Does This VW Golf R Have Audi's RS Oval Exhaust Tips?
- Audi RS Q8 Caught With Roll Cage And Recaro Seats [UPDATE]
- New Mercedes-Benz C-Class Spied For The Very First Time
- 2021 BMW 5 Series Facelift Spied With New Headlights And Taillights
- VW Viloran Spy Shots Show New MPV For China
- Audi TT Clubsport Concept Races Into SEMA With 600 HP
- Audi RS3 Goes Electric With 1,180 HP Thanks To Formula E Tech
- Audi SQ7 By ABT Detailed On Video: 765 LB-FT For $266,330
Audi Q5 E-Tron Rendering Takes After The First Spy Photos have 301 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.