Home Four wheelers oi-Promeet Ghosh By Promeet Ghosh Updated: Monday, March 8, 2021, 18:01 [IST] Audi India celebrated this Women’s Day with its #DriveTheChange initiative to drive over gender-related stereotypes. Audi India kicked off the initiative by inviting its fanbase to post some of the gender-related stereotypes they are tired of hearing. Having received over 100 responses, the brand took this initiative on-ground by inviting eight women for the campaign drive. Here are just a few examples of some of the age-old, supposedly funny remarks women are often subjected to while driving in our country: “You drive pretty well for a woman”, “Can your feet reach the accelerator?”, “You might want to consider a smaller car?”, “Will you be able to change the tire on your own?”, “You’ll be more comfortable in the backseat.” Audi by introducing this campaign put to rest all the stereotype comments. Commenting on this initiative, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “We all look at the same world. But we all look at it in a different way. Sometimes, you need to change your perspective. At Audi, we reimagine mobility. We look for inspiration and visions in the everyday. We envision the greater… Read full this story
- Holly Willoughby leads stars celebrating Mother’s Day with picture of her lookalike mum Linda, 71
- Loose Women star Denise Welch opens up about having two sons in showbusiness
- 38 Sweet And Unique Things To Do On This Valentine's Day
- Loose Women star Nadia Sawalha reveals behind-the-scenes crisis ahead of the NTAs
- Valentine's Day 2020: 21 Gift Ideas To Surprise Your Partner Or Spouse
- Nadia Sawalha's husband once bought Loose Women star tampons for Valentine's Day
- Love Island's 'unfaithful' Mike has 'disgusting lack of respect for women' says expert
- Loose Women star Ruth Langsford breaks silence following Phillip Schofield feud hint
- Loose Women stars hail Phillip Schofield for 'strong and empowering message'
- Demi Lovato's dream comes true at Super Bowl days after emotional comeback
Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out! have 315 words, post on www.drivespark.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.