That’s good news, but there’s more to know about Kia’s pricing. The 2022 Kia Stinger hasn’t even landed the U.S. shores at this point, but CarsDirect has already caught wind of important discounts and deals, taken from dealer incentive bulletins that are available on a national scale. According to the website, the incoming Stinger (which we yet to have images for) will arrive with a hefty $3,800 discount, but that’s limited to leasing the top-spec GT2 trim for two years. This could effectively offset the expected $3,000 increase in pricing expected on the 2022 model year of the grand tourer, but there are many things to consider. Gallery: Kia Stinger (2021) 9 Photos As mentioned, the $3,800 discount is only available for leasing the GT2 for 24 months. However, the more conventional 36-month lease only gets a $600 price cut on the GT1 and $1,800 on the GT2. Financing the 2022 Stinger, on the other hand, could also present a good deal – 0.9 percent for 60 months, 1.9 percent for 66 months, and 2.9 percent for 72 months. If you want to max it out, Kia will allow you to finance your Stinger for 84 months, but with 3.9 percent APR…. Read full this story
- Airlines, Price Wars, and Branding
- Facts of Day Trading
- Day Trading Methods - Who Makes Big Profits at Day Trading?
- Beginner Guide To Online Day Trading
- Day Trading - Will NOT Make You Money - Here's Why
- Negotiating the Best Price When Buying a Home
- Completing the Sale - Are Your Products Priced Too High
- Day Trading Systems - Use One and You Will Lose Your Money Quickly!
- Day Trading - A Common Mistake That Will See You Lose
- Day Trading System - 3 Reasons You Will Lose Your Equity Quickly
2022 Kia Stinger Will Have $3,800 Price Cut From Day One have 275 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.