The base model kicks off at $33,275. Kia unveiled the Sedona-replacing Carnival for the United States last week, but without providing any details regarding pricing. Thankfully, we now have all the numbers as the minivan has been integrated into the company’s US configurator where it is listed with a starting price of $32,100, plus the mandatory destination charges of $1,175. You can throw a lot more money at Kia for its shiny new family hauler as the base LX trim is followed by the LX Seat Package ($34,100) offering eight-row seating instead of seven, among other changes. Step up to the fancier EX ($37,600) and you get more standard equipment, while SX ($41,100) has some visual upgrades and additional goodies such as a rear-seat entertainment system. Gallery: 2022 Kia Carnival 5 Photos The flagship SX Prestige ($46,100) boasts full-LED headlights and LED taillights along with dual sunroofs, a 12.3-inch digital driver's display, and a 12-speaker Bose sound system. To sweeten the pot, Kia adds second-row VIP Lounge seats and a heated steering wheel, not to mention real leather upholstery and Blind View Monitor. Should you want to shell out more money, there are 14 individual options available for the range-topping… Read full this story
- Carnival organisers say clean-up 'a priority' as mess cleared
- Our social welfare should allow everyone to live with dignity
- Kia Proceed: More stylish by degrees
- High living: the answer for city housing or just pie in the sky?
- St Paul's Carnival confirmed for 2020 return
- This is when St Pauls Carnival will be held next year
- Welcome break in rain for Bude Carnival
- What Bristol thought of St Pauls Carnival 2019
- 'It's so expensive, even when you are in agreement'
- Living near Luas can add €3k to annual rent bill
2022 Kia Carnival Configurator Is Live, Most Expensive Costs $51,100 have 278 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.