It’s coming for the 2022 model year. Despite the ongoing dialogue for the Cherokee moniker , Jeep's SUV has a future with a brand new generation of the three-row version hitting the showrooms very soon. The five-seat Grand Cherokee soldiers on for 2021 unchanged but for the 2022 model year, there will be a new model. We spied the five-passenger vehicle just earlier this month and we were surprised to see there will be visual tweaks compared to the Grand Cherokee L. Our friends at Kolesa.ru decided to uncover the camouflage from the spied prototype with a rendering, previewing the design changes. Gallery: 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee renderings 2 Photos Aside from the shorter wheelbase, the five-seat variant will get a modified front end. As you can see from the attached renderings, the fog lamps’ surrounds will be different and the lower section of the bumper will be tweaked, too. The spy photos suggested the upper grille might be a tad bigger but we can't confirm that at the moment. Looking at the side, there's a completely different rear pillar and quarter glass on the two-row model and these renderings reflect that accurately. The drawings also envision the Grand Cherokee… Read full this story
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Three-Row Spied With Less Camouflage
- This 880-HP Hemi-Swapped Jeep Is A Track Capable Sleeper
- WATCH: Za'Darius Smith gifts new car to Preston Smith
- New Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer: What’s the difference?
- 2022 Toyota Aygo Rendered With Perky Looks After First Spy Shots
- BMW 7 Series Rendering Based On Spy Shots Is A Lot To Take In
- Audi Q9 Unofficial Rendering Previews The New Four Rings Flagship
- UAZ Patriot Arrives In US At Nearly Jeep Cherokee Money
- 2022 Ford Explorer Timberline Caught Fully Exposed In New Spy Shots
- The 2022 Audi S3 Sedan Is Officially Coming To The US
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Rendered With Five Seats, New Fascia have 298 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.