It’s not a failure, but things could be better. The 2022 Hyundai Tucson has a revolutionary overhaul for the popular crossover that includes eye-catching styling, a high-tech cabin, and lots of upgraded safety systems. Now, it undergoes the difficult moose test in Spain to find out how the improved vehicle performs. The results are mixed for this Tuscon Hybrid. The initial run is at 47 miles per hour (76 kilometers per hour), and the Hyundai does well until the final section of cones where it clips one resulting in a failure. Despite things looking pretty good, it more than 10 attempts between two drivers to achieve success. The Tucson Hybrid was going 44 mph (71 kph) during the triumphant attempt. Gallery: 2022 Hyundai Tucson 58 Photos For comparison against other crossovers, a Jeep Compass , which is a bit smaller than the new Tucson, completed the moose test with an entrance speed of 49 mph (79 kph) . A Volkswagen Tiguan and Subaru Forester did it at 48 mph (77 kph). A Toyota RAV4 Prime was only able to finish the challenge at 39 mph (63 kph) . This Tucson Hybrid had adaptive dampers but even the stiffer sport mode… Read full this story
- New York Auto Show 2018: 2019 Hyundai Tucson Debuts With Upgrades, More Tech
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift To Be Launched At 2020 Auto Expo
- James Anderson: I still love the challenge of Test cricket and I want it to continue - the injury rehab was worth it
- This is how Hyundai has facelifted the Tucson
- Hyundai Unveils Full-Scale VTOL Air Taxi At CES Because Why Not?
- Uber and Hyundai team up to put flying taxis in the sky
- CES 2020: Hyundai and Uber team up to build flying cars that can hit 180mph and travel 60 miles
- Your FLYING Uber is arriving! Hyundai and ride-hailing firm reveal concept craft at CES for a fleet of electric flying taxis
- Uber partners with Hyundai on electric air taxi
- Hyundai S-A1 flying taxis could take flight by 2023 for Uber elevate
2022 Hyundai Tucson Takes On The Challenging Moose Test have 311 words, post on www.motor1.com at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.