The Milton Keynes-based outfit announced the date of the unveiling of its RB16B on social media, but no further details of the event were forthcoming. Red Bull is coming off the back of mixed fortunes in 2020, when some aerodynamic anomalies with its RB16 left drivers Max Verstappen and Alex Albon struggling at times to get fully comfortable with the car. But the team made good progress over the course of the campaign and enjoyed a morale boosting finish to the season when Verstappen outpaced Mercedes to win the season finale in Abu Dhabi. The team hopes that stability in the regulations, with much of last year’s car carried over, will help it lay the foundation for a better challenge against the dominant Mercedes outfit. Speaking at the end of last year, Red Bull team boss Christian Horner said that the team needed to produce a more consistent car in 2021 after learning lessons from its problems last season. “I think we’ve understood what those issues are and I think that, hopefully, that can be further addressed as we go into next year,” he said. “We need a car that performs at a whole variety of circuits, which Mercedes have… Read full this story
- Will there be an energy drink ban in the UK and how old do you need to be to buy Red Bull and Monster?
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Gameplay trailer dropping TOMORROW, 4pm BST from Rockstar Games
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay trailer COUNTDOWN: Rockstar Games video NOW LIVE
- Red Dead Redemption 2: HUGE news for PS4,Xbox fans before Rockstar's next big release date
- Red Dead Redemption 2: New previews and information coming SOON from Rockstar Games?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date and Gameplay News UPDATE
- Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer reveals NEW gameplay – get the release date for PS4, PC and Xbox One here
- When is the next Strictly Come Dancing contestant announced and how is the line-up being announced?
- Gamescom 2018 GAMES NEWS: Twitch Live Stream, Sekiro Release Date, Resident Evil 2 update
- Chancellor launches desperate bid to avoid showdown with Brexiteers by holding this year’s Budget early
Red Bull announces launch date for RB16B have 342 words, post on www.motorsport.com at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.