The Milton Keynes-based outfit announced the date of the unveiling of its RB16B on social media, but no further details of the event were forthcoming. Red Bull is coming off the back of mixed fortunes in 2020, when some aerodynamic anomalies with its RB16 left drivers Max Verstappen and Alex Albon struggling at times to get fully comfortable with the car. But the team made good progress over the course of the campaign and enjoyed a morale boosting finish to the season when Verstappen outpaced Mercedes to win the season finale in Abu Dhabi. The team hopes that stability in the regulations, with much of last year’s car carried over, will help it lay the foundation for a better challenge against the dominant Mercedes outfit. Speaking at the end of last year, Red Bull team boss Christian Horner said that the team needed to produce a more consistent car in 2021 after learning lessons from its problems last season. “I think we’ve understood what those issues are and I think that, hopefully, that can be further addressed as we go into next year,” he said. “We need a car that performs at a whole variety of circuits, which Mercedes have… Read full this story
- Red Dead Online launches tomorrow
- Red Hat, Sybase launch virtual appliance
- Google Stadia launch date revealed, controllers shipping soon
- Rockstar confirms release date for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Danish retailer may have leaked Red Dead Redemption 2 release date
- Red Dead Redemption 2 release date leak pegs arrival for June 8
- Elon Musk says SpaceX will launch the Falcon Heavy 'in a week or so'
- Red Hat to ship JOnAS J2EE software
- Red Hat bands with open-source allies
- Apple announces events on 27 March; iPads, Apple Pencil expected
Red Bull announces launch date for RB16B have 282 words, post on www.motorsport.com at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.