The 2017 British GT title winner is set to make his debut in the BTCC this season, driving one of four Hyundai 30N Fastbacks the team will run this season. Parfitt Jr will join last year's BTCC title contender Tom Ingram , Chris Smiley, retained by the team for 2020, and Jack Butel, who has arrived from Ciceley Motorsport. Confirmation of the move for the British GT Championship regular since 2014 ensures Senna Proctor won't continue at Excelr8 in the BTCC this year. For 46-year-old, Parfitt Jr, the opportunity to graduate to the BTCC is a "chance to live the dream" having been a long time fan of the series. It also follows a tough 2020 that saw the Crohns disease sufferer undergo major surgery and sit out last season. “I'm massively excited about the prospect of moving into the BTCC with Excelr8 Trade Price Cars," said Parfitt Jr, the son of late Status Quo singer and guitarist Rick Parfitt. "When I was younger, I used to sell advertising in Motorsport News and Autosport and was a huge fan of the series, so it's amazing to now have the opportunity be part of the grid myself. It's a chance to… Read full this story
- Gurriel Jr. has 3 RBIs in MLB debut, Blue Jays top Yanks 8-5
- Voice of the People, April 16, 2018
- Springfield man who police say caused fatal crash charged with second-degree murder
- Etan Patz case: 1979 disappearance of NYC boy continues to haunt investigators
- Hammond police search for suspect who nearly hit chief while fleeing traffic stop
- Plane makes emergency landing after 'security issue'
- Charles Oakley arrested after altercation at Knicks game
- Live-stream; what time, channel; who is nominated
- Sampson's tenure marked by changing culture
- NFL mock drafts: Last updates show there's still no consensus on Buffalo Bills picks
Parfitt Jr completes Excelr8 Hyundai BTCC squad have 301 words, post on www.motorsport.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.