Home Four wheelers oi-Promeet Ghosh By Promeet Ghosh Updated: Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 13:02 [IST] The XUV500 has been around in the Indian market for more than a decade now. The company has continuously been updating the SUV’s design and engines over the years. Mahindra will be launching the next-generation XUV500 sometime soon this year in the Indian market. Also, the SUV has been spotted testing on a number of occasions on the Indian roads. According to the latest report by GaadiWaadi , The mid-spec variant of the 2021 Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted testing. As seen in the pictures, the test mule is fully wrapped but some of the details are slightly visible. The new generation XUV500 gets a redesigned front grille with vertical slats surrounded by a U-shaped chrome element, sharper headlamps, a restyled bonnet and a new fog lamp housing along with wide central air inlets. The top-end variants will also feature LED DRLs. At the rear, the test mule gets a set of new LED taillamps, a tweaked bumper, roof rails and a shark fin antenna. Near the bumper, there is a small section where the wrap has peeled-out revealing the red body paint of the… Read full this story
- Spy Pics: 2020 Mahindra Thar Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch
- Spy Pics: Kia Carnival Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch
- Spy Pics: Volvo XC60 BS6 Model Spotted Testing For The First Time In India
- Spy Pics: Tata Gravitas Automatic Variant Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- This is how the Mahindra XUV500 has been updated for 2020
- Spy Pics: MG Hector Plus Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of India Launch
- Citroen DS7 Crossback Spotted Testing In India Yet Again: India-Launch On The Cards?
- 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spotted Testing
- Spy Pics: Tata Tigor Facelift Spotted Testing Again
- Spy Pics: Force Trax Toofan BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
Next Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing Once Again: Here Are All The Details! have 302 words, post on www.drivespark.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.