The series will cover the delayed and condensed 2020 season, which was significantly disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Netflix production team was present at F1 events before the pandemic brought much of the world to a standstill last spring and continued to film behind the scenes once the F1 season eventually got going in July. The Netflix crew followed Ferrari at the 2020 Italian Grand Prix at Monza – where both Ferrari cars retired in dramatic fashion in the race – and were spotted filming Nico Hulkenberg after his last-minute call-up to replace Sergio Perez for the two races at Silverstone. ‘Drive to Survive’ has been shown on Netflix since 2019, with the format following several major storylines from the previous season. Alongside the announcement that the third series of the show will premiere nine days before the start of the 2021 season at the Bahrain GP, a short teaser highlighting the challenges the pandemic posed to F1 last year was also released. Read Also: Red Bull announces launch date for RB16B How AlphaTauri has adapted to F1’s new rules A full trailer for the third series of the show is set to be revealed in the coming weeks… Read full this story
- Cobra Kai Season 3 Trailer Teases Miguel's Fate as Netflix Announces Release Date
- New Returnal Trailer At The Game Awards Reveals Release Date
- 'Lucifer' Season 5 Part 2 Release Date: When Is Season 5B Out on Netflix?
- 'Fate The Winx Saga' Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot
- 'Attack on Titan' Season 4, Episode 2 Release Date and How to Watch Online
- Cyberpunk 2077 release date – when is it out and who does Keanu Reeves play?
- 'Shameless' Season 11 Release Date: When the Final Season is Airing
- 'Attack on Titan' Season 4 Release Date: Has the Final Season Been Delayed?
- 'Euphoria' Bonus Episode Release Date: Christmas Special Confirmed
- 'Attack on Titan' Season 4 Release Date Confirmed for December
Netflix reveals release date for season 3 of Drive to Survive have 301 words, post on www.motorsport.com at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.