Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Updated: Monday, February 22, 2021, 20:19 [IST] India’s leading tyre manufacturer, CEAT Tyres introduces an all-women workshop in the Indian market. The all-women workshop will be the brand’s endeavour to empower women, especially in the male-dominated tyre industry. Called the CEAT Shoppes, will be managed and run by a team of women which will give them equal opportunity to grow and make a mark in the tyre Industry. The first all-women workshop or service centre has been opened in Bhatinda. The company has also announced that 10 more Shoppes will follow in the next few months across India. The all-women CEAT Shoppes include a women workforce for all service-related assistance to customers. The women workforce will cater to manual jobs like wheel changing, balancing and operating various machinery to service a vehicle. CEAT will be investing in providing end to end training to the women running the CEAT Shoppes. At the time of the global crisis due to the pandemic, many people have lost their jobs but with this initiative, CEAT Tyres is opening avenues for women and creating more employment opportunities. Currently, there are over 300 CEAT Shoppes across the country…. Read full this story
- Kia showcases concept SUV made for India
- Sanjay Gupta to join as Google India’s new country manager
- Can Silicon Valley Fix Women's Fashion?
- How gender-neutral parenting is picking up in urban India
- Alibaba's Singles' Day shopping event records $38 billion sales; Check other details
- Amazon introduces plastic packaging that can't be recycled as other retailers move to dump single-use containers
- Garments for lease: 'rental' apparel brings new wrinkles for retail stores
- Where to buy Nokia 7 Plus and 8 Sirocco in India
- New-age firms recruit women in frontline role; however lag behind in wages
- 2018: Year of reckoning for India Inc
CEAT All-Women Retail Shop Introduced In India: Here Are All Details have 292 words, post on www.drivespark.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.