The Austrian water treatment company had been replaced as title sponsor at Aston Martin this year, following a successful 2020 campaign with Racing Point that delivered one win with Sergio Perez at the Sakhir Grand Prix. But with Aston Martin taking over the branding of Racing Point for this season and switching to British racing green colours, there was no scope for it to continue with the same deal it had last year. BWT was left evaluating how best to continue its efforts in F1, and it is understood to have looked at other options, including both Williams and Haas. However, in the end it decided against a tie-up with either of those two teams. On Wednesday, the company ended speculation about its F1 plans by announcing that it would be remaining as a partner of Aston Martin. The team confirmed that while the colour of the new Aston Martin will be green, BWT’s logos will be present on the car. “While the look and feel of the new team to be launched on Wednesday 3rd March will be very different, featuring an all-new base colour, today’s news ensures that subtle BWT brand accents as well as BWT brand logos… Read full this story
- Trump urges Fourth crowd to 'stay true'
- Trump encourages Fourth crowd to 'stay true'
- Homelessness among college students is a growing crisis
- Weather Bliss Today
- Despite challenges, women are taking control in the auto industry
- Motor racing: Toyota commit to WEC and Le Mans post-2020
- Deanna Barrera caps rally, clinches state berth for Centennial
- Youth is served at the race track
- Kyle Busch ties Rusty Wallace in Cup wins
- Town Crier for April 21, 2019
BWT stays on as Aston Martin F1 team sponsor have 270 words, post on www.motorsport.com at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.