Only certain versions of the boxy crossover are impacted. While the fullsize Bronco has been delayed until summer due to (presumably) supply chain issues related to its removable roof, the rollout of the smaller Bronco Sport took place on time. Ford’s official sales chart for Q4 2020 shows 5,120 examples of the unibody crossover were delivered last year, but it appears the Blue Oval is now facing some problems with the off-road alternative of the Escape.According to a new report from Ford Authority, ordering a power moonroof for the Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands trim levels is extending the delivery time by four weeks. It’s the same story with the two-tone paint scheme with a gray roof for the Badlands, as well as with the Class II Trailer Tow Package for Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands. Gallery: 2021 Ford Bronco Sport 44 Photos It’s unclear why Ford is having these issues at the Hermosillo plant in Mexico where the Bronco Sport has been in production since late October 2020. It could have something to do with the disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic as other automakers have had to face production constraints due to the lack of certain… Read full this story
- 1978 Ford Bronco
- At $11,000, Would You Flip Your Lid Over This 1989 Ford Bronco Pop-Top Camper?
- Holy Crap, Someone Built a Camper Out of Two Ford Broncos and a 1986 Mercury Sable
- Driving the Perfect Ford Bronco Was a Religious Experience
- This Teaser Means The Ford Bronco Might Look Like The Boxy Off-Roader It Deserves To Be
- 1984 Ford Bronco
- Could a Modest $1,500 Price Make This 1989 Ford Bronco II a Big Bucking Deal?
- 1966-1977 Ford Bronco
- Bronco bucks: Krawlers Edge revs up restoration of old Ford Broncos, nostalgia
- Companies will build you a 'new' 1960s Ford Bronco — for $200,000
Your 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Could Be Delayed If You Order These Features have 303 words, post on www.motor1.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.