The famous Holden squad confirmed today that it will carry an unchanged commercial line-up across its two cars into the new season.Appliances Online, which stepped in back in late 2019 when Mega Fuels went into receivership, will continue as the naming rights backer of Chaz Mostert’s #25 entry.Middy’s Electrical will carry on its long-standing support of Bryce Fullwood as he heads into his second full main game campaign, while Mobil 1 has extended its backing of the team as a whole for a 28th straight season. “To continue our wonderful relationship with all three of our naming rights partners for 2021 is fantastic,” said WAU team principal Bruce Stewart. “Their on-going support, especially throughout 2020, has been felt by every single one of us here, and no doubt our fans as well. Read Also: Every driver racing in Supercars in 2021 “For Mobil 1 to be entering into its 28th year with the team is an incredible journey to be a part of. Their brand is iconic, their product unquestionable, and we have a fantastic relationship with all the distributors right across Australia and New Zealand.“Our journey with Appliances Online started at the 2019 Bathurst 1000, on the podium, and… Read full this story
- Major League Baseball wants players exempt from minimum wage law
- Qorvo® Module Enables Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything Trials by Major Automakers
- Trump's reluctant backers sour on his leadership, policies
- Major Trump administration climate report says damages are ‘intensifying across the country’
- Fort Collins, United Way step in to increase child-care slots via Teaching Tree
- Major climate report says damages are 'intensifying across the country'
- Naples planning board calms concerns about retaining city's small-town feel
- Friday’s major league notebook: Kinsler signs with Padres
- United Kingdom leader warns ousting her won't make Brexit talks easier
- Alec Baldwin slams President Trump: ‘United States has a National Socialist tumor in its body’
Walkinshaw Andretti United retains major backers have 299 words, post on www.motorsport.com at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.