Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Updated: Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 11:50 [IST] The list of India’s top-selling SUVs in 2020 has been released. The list showcases the Hyundai Creta registering the highest sales in the SUV segment, followed closely by its cousin, the Kia Seltos. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza compact-SUV completes the top-three in the list. The new-generation Hyundai Creta which was introduced in the Indian market back in March 2020, has received an overwhelming response in the Indian market, ever since its introduction. The Creta has been topping the SUV charts month-on-month, with December 2020 being no different. Over the course of the year, the Hyundai Creta has registered 96,989 units of sales, making it the best-selling SUV in the 2020 calendar year. This is just a 2.8 per cent drop over its sales in CY2019, which is impressive, considering how 2020 turned out. Following the Hyundai Creta is its cousin, the Kia Seltos. Launched in August 2019, the Seltos instantly became popular, bringing a fresh new face to the mid-size SUV segment. Sales of the Kia Seltos over the course of the 2020 calendar year stood at 96,932 units, just a few units short… Read full this story
- India's 10 best selling cars
- Kia Seltos: What We Know!
- Kia Seltos Bags Over 6000 Bookings In Just One Day
- Feature-Packed Kia Seltos GT-Line Diesel & Petrol Automatic Prices To Be Revealed Soon
- Kia Seltos To Be Launched With BS6 Compliant Engines
- Kia Seltos Compact SUV Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 9.69 Lakh
- Volkswagen to launch 4 new SUVs in India over the next 2 years
- Upcoming Kia Seltos SUV: Interior Explained In Detail
- Kia Seltos vs MG Hector vs Tata Harrier vs Nissan Kicks: Price-wise Comparison
- Kia Seltos SUV: Exterior Design Explained
Top-10 Best-Selling SUVs Of 2020 In India: Hyundai Creta Takes Top Honours, Followed Closely By Kia Seltos have 273 words, post on www.drivespark.com at January 12, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.