As revealed by Motorsport.com this morning, Jacobson had emerged as the key contender for what was the final full-time spot on the grid for the coming season.His signing has since been made official, Team Sydney, run by Bathurst winner Jonathon Webb, confirming the former Super2 champion will join Fabian Coulthard in an all-new line-up.”Going head to head with Team Sydney last year I was really impressed that a newly-created team could improve so quickly and achieve continually better results from round-to-round,” said Jacobson. “I had always followed Jonathon’s career and admired his success, not only on the track, but as a team owner playing a key role in the careers of our current top driving talent. “With Fabian also on board, this was the ideal time to gain some valuable experience with some successful seasoned campaigners.”I’d like to thank the entire team for having me on board and being so accommodating.”It will be exciting calling Sydney Motorsport Park home and I look forward to representing the city and achieving some of the goals I have already set myself which is to improve my preparation, fitness and technical understanding of the cars. “By doing all of these things I am positive… Read full this story
- Information services giant to buy Confirmation
- Iran is asking for more pain by violating nuclear deal
- All Elite Wrestling Roster: Every Confirmed Member of AEW
- What does 49ers deadline deal with Nick Bosa mean?
- DAILY NEWS ALL-AREA SOCCER TEAMS
- Opening loss puts Gophers softball team in a deep hole
- Agencies confirm Iran's breach of nuclear deal
- Team NEO trying to align region's supply and demand
- McLaren has expored buying an existing IndyCar team
- The Latest: Tornado confirmed in PA, warnings in NYC area
Team Sydney confirms Jacobson deal have 286 words, post on www.motorsport.com at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.