This is what happens when Spanish design meets Japanese technologies. Tired of seeing test prototypes of upcoming crossovers and electric cars? We are, too. Today, we are happy to share something vastly different with you. What you see in the gallery bellow is a new Spanish sports car that’s currently under development. And yes, the year is still 2021.We’ve talked about Hurtan in the past. In the summer of 2017, we told you the story of the Author, which is basically a Chrysler PT-Cruiser-based convertible that evokes pre-World-War-II automotive styling. There’s a new product in the pipeline and it’s taking the shape of a two-door sports coupe with a similar retro styling. Purtan is currently testing the car with what appears to be a full set of production bits and pieces, covered under a camouflage foil. Gallery: Hurtan sports car spy photos 33 Photos The wintery disguise seems to be doing a good job hiding the little details but we can already see the bubbly shape of the car. The front fascia is dominated by two large headlights positioned high on the hood and below them is a small radiator grille giving the car a very cheerful look. The muscular… Read full this story
- Mazda's Cosmo Turns 50 Today So Let's All Celebrate Wacky Rotary Sports Cars
- World’s first off-road electric supercar has been spied testing with 0-60mph in 1.8 SECONDS
- The $111,000 EV Sports Car Vs Maybach: Beijing Auto Show Update
- Audi Sport rubbishes rumours of V6-powered Audi R8
- Joao Barbosa’s fuel-saving tactic leads to IMSA Sports Car Grand Prix victory
- Sports car maker plans production at Purdue business park
- Messi, other LaLiga stars’ hobbies include video games, sports cars, golf..
- Porsche 911 Speedster spied testing in its full glory
- Sports car-themed condos are just the start of Miami’s wild real-estate trends
- Hyundai i30 spied testing in India again
Retro-Styled Hurtan Sports Car Spied Testing With Mazda Power have 318 words, post on www.motor1.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.