This unofficial rendering imagines Kia’s flagship car with the updated badge. The consensus is the demand for Kia’s flagship car is significantly hampered by the outdated badge as it doesn’t reflect the car’s sophistication and refinement. Some go as far as to say it’s the K900’s Achilles’ heel because the fullsize sedan is otherwise a solid car that has earned its right to play with the big boys in the luxury segment.A “fix” is coming soon seeing as how the South Korean brand updated its corporate image last week with the unveiling of a snazzy new logo to better reflect the company’s massive evolution in the last couple of decades. Spy shots of the K900 / K9 facelift have been floating around the Internet since (at least) August 2020, and while the prototypes had the badges all covered up, we’re certain Kia’s range topper will adopt the new badge. The folks over at Kolesa have speculatively rendered the revised luxobarge, giving it a full-width LED light bar at the back to align the design with other Kia sedans like the smaller K7 and K5. The test vehicles caught in South Korea had extensive camouflage, so it’s too early to predict… Read full this story
- 2021 Kia Stinger Facelift Debuts In Europe Exclusively In V6 Flavor
- Pent-up demand, attractive interest rates boost Oct auto sales
- Best-Selling Cars In India For September 2020: Kia Sonet Just Misses Out On Top-10 List
- Best-Selling Cars In India For October 2020: Kia Sonet Enters The Top-10 List For The First Time
- Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- Kia Motors clocks 64% growth in domestic sales in Oct at 21,021 units
- Bike Sales Report For September 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Posts 23.7% Growth In Monthly Sales
- Bike Sales Report For October 2020 In India: Yamaha Motors Posts 31% Growth
- Kia Seltos Secures Three-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- Car Sales Report For October 2020: Honda Registers Around 6% Growth In Monthly Sales
Only 305 Kia K900 Sedans Sold In The US In 2020, Can A Facelift Boost Demand? have 330 words, post on www.motor1.com at January 11, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.