The Bronco could have looked a lot more like a pickup, based on these development sketches. Now that the 2021 Ford Bronco is complete and awaiting its delayed production, the design and engineering teams are taking a victory lap by releasing a series of videos chronicling the development process. The latest one has a neat surprise by showing early sketches of the new SUV as a pickup.The drawings (gallery below) appear on a whiteboard with drawings depicting various uses for the new Bronco. Most notably, the pictures in the far left column show the SUV with a fold-down tailgate, pickup bed, and cab separate from the cargo area. Gallery: Ford Bronco Pickup Rendering 3 Photos The image in the lower-middle spot also has a pickup appearance, although with the addition of bars running from the cab to the bed. Still, the general proportions make this vehicle look more like a truck than an SUV. Based on these images, the Bronco’s designers toyed with the idea of giving the SUV more of a pickup design. It would have made the model a direct competitor against the Jeep Gladiator, rather than the Wrangler. Looking For More Bronco Details? 2021 Ford Bronco Order… Read full this story
- 2021 Ford Bronco Spy Photos Show A Boxy Body For The First Time
- Ford Bronco May Get Public Debut At Detroit Auto Show In June
- 2021 Ford Bronco Might Debut Sooner Than Originally Believed
- 2019 Ford Focus Live From Beijing
- Have A Closer Look At The Only New Ford Focus Heading To The U.S.
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor officially rated at 450 hp, 510 lb-ft
- Ford Super Duty Tremor Offers Integrated 12,000-Pound Winch
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor bows in Detroit with more than 411 bhp [video]
- Hyundai i30 N Officially Revealed To Spice Up Hot Hatch Game
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor SuperCrew looks lean and mean in Detroit
Official Ford Bronco Design Sketches Show Potential Pickup Version have 300 words, post on www.motor1.com at January 15, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.