Howard Stern said President Donald Trump's call with Georgia election official was both "gangster" and "criminal."
The comments were noted by The Hill in a piece in published Monday. (RELATED: Howard Stern To Trump: 'Get The F–k Out,' Let Pence Take Over)
"It's like Donald Corleone," he added, referencing the famed character from the mafia movie franchise, "The Godfather."
— The Hill (@thehill) January 4, 2021
"How is this shit not criminal what's going on?" Stern continued. "I don't understand it. They've got the tapes." (RELATED: Trump Said If He'd Known He'd Run For President He 'Wouldn't Have Done' Stern's Show)
At one point, the radio host slammed the president for being "busy with" changing election results rather than making sure the COVID-19 vaccine is getting out to everyone.
"Only 4.2 million people in the United States have received a dose of COVID-19 vaccine," Stern told his listeners, per the outlet. "It's like third-world shit going on! The thing that's really pissing me off is that this motherf—ing government that hardly exists now, they can't get the coronavirus vaccine out."
"Front-line workers in hospitals can't get it, and you're [Trump] making f—ing phone calls to try to end the election?" Stern added. "What happened to this country? It's such a disappointment that we cannot vaccinate people. We can't get f—ing vaccine into people's arms."
The SiriusXM radio host then suggested it is time for the president to go "back to f—ing Florida."
"We're all locked in our houses and this f—ing guy, I know what I'll spend my time on, I'm gonna try and convince everybody I won the election," Stern shared.
"You didn't win," he added, in a message to Trump. "It's over. Go back to f—ing Florida."
- Audio Reveals Trump Bragged About His Daughter's Body, Ogling Naked Beauty Pageant Contestants
- Trump Has Been Sequestered In His Tower, Ivanka Doesn't Visit
- Donald Trump Manages to Not Grab Anything in Surprise Facebook Live With Clinton Accusers
- 'No More Oreos' For Chris Christie, Trump Decides
- Trump's Team Is Reportedly Ignoring Letters From Federal Agency About Having to Give Up His DC Hotel
- The 1799 Law That Could Have Trump's Former National Security Advisor In Hot Water
- Here's What Immigration Attorneys Are Telling Their Terrified Clients About a Trump Presidency
- Trump Meets With Game Executives, Watches Clips Of Violent Video Games
- Your Guide to Trump's Very White, Very Rich, Very Frightening Cabinet
- Twitter-verse grapples with Trump's tweets on civil rights icon
- For the German election, no fake news is good news
- Hey, This Is Bad: North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory Is Refusing to Concede An Election He Lost [Updated]
- Georgia Official Calls For R. Kelly Investigation But Police Say There's No New Evidence
- Report: Blackwater Founder Erik Prince Met Secretly With a Putin Ally on Trump's Behalf
- Wendy Carrillo Could Become the First Formerly Undocumented Woman Elected to Congress
- Trump: Cybersecurity is a national defense priority
- Could One Retired General Really Save Donald Trump's Pentagon?
- Former Trump Campaign Official Arraigned on Rape and Human Trafficking Charges
Howard Stern Says Trump’s Call With Georgia Election Official ‘Gangster’ And ‘Criminal’ have 631 words, post on dailycaller.com at January 4, 2021. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.