Home Two wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Updated: Friday, January 22, 2021, 20:01 [IST] The American-based premium motorcycle manufacturer, Harley Davidson, has announced their updated motorcycle line-up for the Indian market. The brand recently exited the Indian market as a standalone brand and suspended its production operations in the country. As a result, the locally-produced Street 750 and the Street Rod have been discontinued in the Indian market. With the brand shutting its manufacturing operations in the country, both motorcycles have now been removed from the website. The Street 750 and the Street Rod were the brand’s entry-level offering for buyers looking to be part of the Harley Davidson family. Looking at the brand’s latest line-up, the Iron 883 would be the brand’s entry-level offering in the country. All Harley Davidson motorcycles now sold in the Indian market will be imported as (CBU) Completely Built-Up units. Right before Street 750 was discontinued, the price of the motorcycle was slashed by Rs 65,000. After the price decrease, the Street 750 urban cruiser retailed at a starting price of Rs 4.69 lakh. On the other hand, the Street Rod was offered with a price tag of Rs 6.55 lakh. All priced… Read full this story
- A Novel Invention: The Electric Harley-Davidson Motorcycle
- Scarlett Johansson To Ride Electric Harley-Davidson In Avengers: Age Of Ultron
- Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge 128GB Discontinued From India
- Anonymous India Calls for Non-violent Protests Against Censorship
- Google Street View in India Faces Challenges
- Unemployed? 10 Helpful Job Search, Budget and Support Websites
- Will Trump Save Main Street from TiSA?
- Amazon lets you trade in games without having to brave the high street
- The Smartest Guy I Know
- SR Streetfighter Electric Bike Review
Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website have 269 words, post on www.drivespark.com at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.