Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Updated: Monday, January 18, 2021, 19:31 [IST] Bosch has opened India’s largest multi-brand car service facilities in Panchkula, Haryana. The new facility is part of the brand’s workshop chain network expansion drive in the country. Currently, the brand owns over 250 service centres across India. According to the company’s statement, the workshop has been strategically located in the automotive hub of Panchkula. It is in the vicinity of many car dealership workshops. The Bosch car service outlet caters to the requirements of customers in the adjoining cities of Chandigarh and Mohali. The workshop spans across an area of approximately 36,000 square feet. The facility features over 40 bays for servicing vehicles regardless of the brand. The workshops are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest Bosch diagnostic equipment. This includes the ECU diagnostic scanner with ESI software for vehicle diagnosis. The workshop operates with a manpower capacity of 28 people and with a capacity to service more than 45 cars in a day. The technicians are highly-trained professional, who will be attending to various issues arising on vehicles. The range of services offered by the workshop includes periodic maintenance, ECU diagnostics, brake… Read full this story
- INDUSTRY ANALYSIS Outsourcing vs. Establishing Captive Facilities Offshore
- Five Facilities Take Home Honors in Laboratory of the Year Awards
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW Shutterstock's Chris Fischer: Making the Most of Open Source's 'Huge Tech Edge'
- INDUSTRY ANALYSIS Offshore Environmental, Labor Practices Challenged
- Citroën DS Inside Concept: The First Glimpse Of A New Citroën
- Looking for a place to park? Grab your phone and try these apps
- Android Calls Shotgun in Upcoming Saabs
- Extreme Resolution Visualization Enables New Discoveries
- PODCAST The Proper Care and Feeding of Highly Virtualized Environments
- RFID: Beyond Wal-Mart and the DoD, Part 1
Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details have 285 words, post on www.drivespark.com at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.