Home Two wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Updated: Friday, January 22, 2021, 13:40 [IST] BMW has increased the price of the F 900 R and the F 900 XR in the Indian market. The middle-weight street-naked and the adventure-touring motorcycles get a price increment of up to Rs 90,000, depending on the model and its variant. The BMW F 900 R is available in a single variant, which has received a price hike of Rs 90,000. The performance street-naked motorcycle is now priced at Rs 10.80 lakh ex-showroom. The F 900 XR adventure-tourer is available in two variants: Standard and Pro. The Standard variant has received a price hike of Rs 45,000, while the Pro variant has attracted a price increase of Rs 90,000. After the price hike, both variants of the F 900 XR retails at Rs 10.95 lakh and Rs 12.40 lakh, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India. The F 900 R and the F 900 XR are being exported to the Indian market as (CBU) Completely Built-Up units. The company is taking advantage of the new import rules in India, which dictates that brands can import 2,500 vehicles via the CKD and CBU channels per… Read full this story
- After price hike by Amul, Mother Dairy, Baba Ramdev launches Patanjali toned cow milk at lower price
- Germany plans price hike for CO2 emissions
- Mother Dairy Hikes Cow Milk Price In Delhi, NCR; More Details Here!
- After Amul, Mother Dairy too hikes milk prices by Rs 2 per litre; here's how much it will cost you now
- Alert! Milk price likely to increase by Rs 1-2 per litre as firms witness slowdown in production
- Extreme weather spiked animal fodder prices, now stokes milk prices
- Mother Dairy Hikes Milk Prices By Up To Rs 3 Per Litre
- Toyota, Skoda, Tata Motors hike prices
- BMW 6 Series GT spied testing under light camouflage
- Pharma wrap: NPPA drug price hike and the need for robust price regulation of medicines
BMW F 900 R & F 900 XR Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List have 301 words, post on www.drivespark.com at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.