Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Updated: Friday, January 22, 2021, 17:11 [IST] Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) have partnered with Motherson Group to announce the unveiling of the BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ – a specialised made-in-India reefer truck for the safe transportation of COVID-19 vaccine across the country. The company states that the new BSafe Express reefer truck comes equipped with the latest state-of-the-art connectivity, along with newly developed refrigeration units to ensure optimal temperature and conditions are maintained during the transportation of the COVID-19 vaccine. The connected technology also allows the reefer trucks to be remotely monitored at all stages. The container used on the BharatBenz BSafe Express truck uses a special Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) and XPS Foam in its construction; among others. These help reduce the weight of the container, while also making it water-resistant, non-corrosive and highly insulated. Motherson Group claims that the container can be assembled within just 96 hours. The reefer is said to be mounted on the BharatBenz 2823R chassis, which is said to be the most reliable, efficient and safest in the country.The BSafe Express reefer truck also comes with BharatBenz’s ‘Truckconnect’ – a telematics platform, which offer real-time tracking… Read full this story
- India revokes Kashmir's special status
- Kashmir under lockdown: All the latest updates
- Tesla Is Serious About a Possible Record Quarter, Not So Serious About a Submarine Car
- Hyperloop for cargo aims to deliver at over 600 mph
- Amazon’s Next-Day Delivery Has Brought Chaos And Carnage To America’s Streets — But The World’s Biggest Retailer Has A System To Escape The Blame
- Whatever Happened to ... Old Newsboys Day?
BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck have 263 words, post on www.drivespark.com at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.