Vettel joins the former Racing Point outfit this year after his Ferrari contract was not extended beyond 2020.The German had a tough time against Charles Leclerc, his partner at Maranello, over the last two seasons.However the Aston Martin management believes that Vettel will thrive in his new environment, with technical director Andrew Green suggesting in October that the team can help him “rediscover his mojo.” Szafnauer anticipates that Vettel and Stroll will motivate each other. “It’s hugely exciting for everyone in the team,” Szafnauer said of the line-up. “In Sebastian, we have a proven four-time world champion with experience of helping teams become race-winning and championship-contending outfits.“That’s why he is such an important signing for us. He brings a winning mentality and we will all undoubtedly learn a lot from him on this journey.“In Lance, we have a young and talented, hard-working driver who enjoyed his best campaign to date last year and really made strides in all areas of his racing. “We know if we give him the tools, he’s more than capable of helping the team reach its goals. “We also think Sebastian will bring out the best in Lance, with Lance pushing Sebastian hard in return, so… Read full this story
- Among the many Goodwood gems, Aston Martin shows it is precious metal
- Daniel Craig’s limited edition James Bond Aston Martin Vanquish raises £334,000 for charity at auction
- Aston Martin unveils flying sports car concept
- Aston Martin unveils 'flying car'
- Rare Aston Martin owned by Middlesborough Chairman Steve Gibson tipped to sell for £160k
- Aston Martin Vantage review – an imperfect British gem
- Will this Aston Martin-Ford hybrid be the car Prince Harry and Meghan Markle drive off in following the Royal wedding?
- James Bond's Aston Martin DB5 from 'GoldenEye' to be offered at auction by Bonhams
- James Bond's next car? Aston Martin reveals ”sports car for the skies”, a flying three-seater hybrid-electric vehicle
- Lego is licensed to thrill as its recreates James Bond’s Aston Martin DB5
Aston Martin: Vettel can help bring out the best in Stroll have 340 words, post on www.motorsport.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.