Home Car reviews oi-Promeet Ghosh By Promeet Ghosh Updated: Monday, January 25, 2021, 13:05 [IST] BMW India launched its first-ever 2 Series Gran Coupe in the Indian market with an introductory price of Rs 39.3 lakh and Rs 41.4 lakh for the top-spec model. All prices are ex-showroom (India). The new BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe in India will be placed below the 3 Series. The 2-Series Gran Coupe is offered in petrol and diesel engine options. We got our hand on the 2 Series Gran Coupe M Sport diesel variant for a couple of days and drove it around the city and a little on the highway and boy, the car impressed us in a lot of ways. Read more to find out. Design & Exterior At first glance, the test vehicle that was sent to us was in a shade of Misano Blue Metallic and honestly, the car was looking extremely fantastic and sporty. Upfront you get BMW’s signature LED headlights and they look nice especially because of the LED DRLs. The visibility from the headlights is extremely nice and it lights up the roads completely. The fog lamps, which are also LED, are placed a little lower… Read full this story
- BMW India launches 6 Series Gran Turismo at Rs 58.90 lakh
- 2018 Infiniti Q50 first drive review
- Challenge Hamilton's Best Laps With Gran Turismo Sport November Update
- New 5 Series will make global debut in Busan
- BMW i4 Specifications Revealed
- BMW Is Bringing Yellow Headlights Back
- What Do You Want To Know About The 2020 BMW M340i?
- BMW Group Considering To Bring An Electric Mini To India
- BMW India rolls out BMW 6 Series of the production line in Chennai
- 2013 SRT Viper GTS: The Jalopnik Review
All-New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe M Sport (First Drive) Review have 271 words, post on www.drivespark.com at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.