The camouflage hides its finer details. The new 2022 BMW 2 Series Coupe is still being spied covered in thick camouflage and cladding. That’s even after several leaked photos appeared to have shown the car in extensive detail. However, BMW isn’t ready to show the world its new two-door just yet, but a new video has captured the car out testing on a California highway. Sadly, though, it’s still difficult to determine its design.The car in the photos shows a dual exhaust system poking out the back, which indicates this could be the sportier M performance version. It’s unlikely it’s the full-blown M model that’s rumored to ride on BMW’s CLAR platform. However, the exhaust pipes are about as detailed as we can get. They likely indicate that this is the M240i – or M245i – model. However, while the name may change, the powertrain may not, the turbocharged 3.0-liter likely carrying over. There will be a less-powerful, entry-level model, too. Gallery: BMW 2 Series Coupe Spied In Sweden 9 Photos The car is still wearing cladding at the front and over the C-pillar, hiding the grille, headlights, and bumper; however, even with the camouflage, the new door handles are… Read full this story
- Hear the BMW 8 Series Coupe Zip Through the Winding Roads of Wales
- 2019 BMW 7 Series facelift spied
- 2019 BMW 8 Series interior spied undisguised
- Updated 2019 BMW 7-Series Being Prepared To Go With New 8 And X7
- 2018 BMW 8-series teased: Super luxury coupe to take on the Bentley Continental GT!
- The BMW 8 Series Tackles the Winding Roads of Wales
- BMW Gives A Closer Look At The M850i Coupe, Promises It Will Be A "Gentleman's Racer"
- We’ll Finally See the Production BMW 8 Series at Le Mans
- BMW M850i xDrive Likes To Drift At The ‘Ring
- Spy Party (early access) review
2022 BMW 2 Series Coupe Spy Video Captures It Cruising The Highway have 301 words, post on www.motor1.com at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.