Home Two wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Updated: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 11:07 [IST] Triumph Motorcycles have globally unveiled the 2021 Speed Triple 1200 RS motorcycle. The new (2021) Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS comes with a host of new updates, both cosmetic and mechanical, along with a number of added features and equipment as well. Once launched in India, the new Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS will be positioned as the brand’s flagship roadster, positioned above the Street Triple RS, which went on sale last year. In terms of design, the new (2021) Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS comes with an aggressive stance, minimal bodywork and an exposed frame. The sports look is further enhanced by the sculpted fuel tank, dual headlamp units with the LED DRLs, sharp belly pan, carbon-fibre front fender, rear seat cowl and the compact tail section with the LED taillights. The motorcycle is said to be built using an all-new aluminium chassis, making it 10 kilograms lighter than the old model. The 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS now comes in with a kerb weight of 198kg. Apart from the full LED lighting, the 2021 Speed Triple 1200 RS also comes in with… Read full this story
- India launches vast food aid program
- Samsung Galaxy Fold, Galaxy A20s India Price, Redmi 8 Teasers, Call of Duty: Mobile, and More Tech News This Week
- FEATURE-What's in a name? India's citizenship drive hits women hardest
- India's Chandrayaan-2 mission to the moon
- Opinion: Why Modi's 'Digital India' plan is floundering
- Vast team of states set to launch antitrust probe of Google
- China joins US high-speed train project
- Indian PM Modi tells Merkel India and Germany 'made for one another'
- Greenland ice melting at record speed
- French ace Dimitri Payet helps launch West Ham’s new away kit
2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details have 280 words, post on www.drivespark.com at January 27, 2021. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.