Home Four wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Updated: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 10:55 [IST] Skoda will soon launch a new SUV that is specifically made for the Indian market. The SUV was unveiled in its concept form earlier this year called the Vision IN. The Vision IN will be the brand’s new entry-level mid-size SUV placed below the Karoq in the country. Ahead of its launch, the SUV has been spotted several times testing in the country. The latest set of spy images reveals the Vision IN testing in Mumbai with complete camouflage. The SUV is using camouflage to hide the design and crease lines of the upcoming SUV. Although the images do not reveal many details, we could notice the new 5-spoke alloy wheel design. The test mule spotted seems to be in its near production-ready form and is expected to come packed with features. The upcoming Skoda Vision IN is expected to be largely similar to the Skoda Kamiq, which is currently being sold in international markets. Earlier reports suggest that the Vision IN could be named the Kosmiq when launched in India. The Skoda Vision IN is expected to be offered with two engine options: a… Read full this story
- Skoda Vision IN Concept Unveiled In India Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo: Here Are All The Details!
- Auto Expo 2020: Skoda Vision IN SUV Concept Car Makes Its Debut
- Auto Expo 2020: Skoda Vision IN Mid-Size SUV Concept Unveiled in India
- Honda City 2020 Model To Launch In India Next Month: Details, Features, And Expected Price
- New Honda Dio BS6 Teaser Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch The Video Here!
- Auto Expo 2020: New Maruti Vitara Brezza With 1.5-Litre Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch
- Audi Q8 India Launch Confirmed For 15 January 2020: Details And Expected Price
- New Hyundai Creta India Launch Date Confirmed: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- 2020 BMW X1 India Launch Date Confirmed: Receives Updated Styling & Interiors
- Poco X2 launch in India today: Livestream details, expected price, specs and more
Skoda Vision IN Spotted Testing In Mumbai Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details have 337 words, post on www.drivespark.com at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.