The drafts consist of a political report, another reviewing the implementation of the socio-economic development strategy for 2011-2020 and building the development strategy for 2021-2030, a report assessing the implementation of socio-economic development tasks for 2016-2020 and setting up development directions and tasks for 2021-2025, and a report reviewing Party building and the execution of Party statutes.
Participants listened to heads of document compilation groups report on opinions about the drafts, which will undergo final consideration by the 12th-tenure Party Central Committee at its upcoming 14th session before being submitted to the national congress, slated for early 2021.
|Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong (standing) addresses the Politburo meeting in Hanoi on December 8.|
Since the Party Central Committee’s 13th session in early October, the sub-committees preparing for the national congress and relevant agencies have continued overhauling the draft documents, collected feedback from the National Assembly, the Vietnam Fatherland Front, and socio-economic organizations, and publicized the drafts via mass media outlets to gather public comments.
They have invested time and effort in considering opinions and held many meetings on the task so as to continue perfecting the drafts.
Most opinions held that the drafts, compiled in a meticulous, scientific, careful, and thorough manner, are of high quality, objectively and comprehensively reflecting achievements as well as existing shortcomings and weaknesses while pointing out causes and lessons. They also forecast the development situation and trends in the country and the world, based on which targets, tasks, and key solutions for the development of Vietnam overall and certain sectors will be devised.
Trong told the meeting that the political report is the core and the other reports must be consistent with it, pointing out that as there is not much time left, the compilation groups and sub-committees should seriously secure ideas of people from all social strata and remain focused on perfecting the drafts.
Saying the congress’s documents will exist forever, he requested that they be built in a manner that demonstrates the common voice, the Party’s leadership, and the great national unity.
Thoroughly prepared documents will contribute to the success of the coming 13th National Party Congress and help herald a new stage of national development, he added.
- Super Bowl Tailgate Parties
- The State of the Nation
- Why the United States just doesn't get the United Nations
- Need of Document Management System (DMS)
- Is It Time for a Third-Party President?
- Document and Data Management Considerations for Private Companies
- National Identification Cards-What's the Purpose?
- Why The Final Four Is The Best Sports Event In The World
- Value Voters' Contract with Congress
- Kirchner Improves Support Base in Congress
- Fed Chief Warns Congress Again! Entitlement Spending: The Calm Before The Storm
- Congress Caught in a Twilight Zone
- Major League Baseball Jeopardizes 2006 Season for Nationals
- Foreign Spies Troll Gay Bars in Washington DC for National Secrets
- Orissa's Wonder-Kid Makes The Nation Proud
- The No Member of Congress/Senate Left Behind Test
- Breach of Trust Undermines Active & Retired Military
- The Truth About George W. Bush
Politburo discusses finalization of National Party Congress documents have 491 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 9, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.