Sebastian Gorka said Twitter instantly locked his account and demanded he delete a tweet about Hunter Biden and the FBI on Thursday, revealing the digital censorship moments after it happened on the same day’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.
Gorka, host of the America First radio show, former deputy assistant to the president, and author of Why We Fight: Defeating America’s Enemies – With No Apologies, described Twitter’s political censorship of his tweet.
He stated, “I posted the question, why did the FBI do nothing about Hunter Biden’s laptop? Because that’s the real question. I couldn’t care less right now about social media. We know who they are. I want to know about the FBI, the guys who have guns and badges and can put us in prison, and they did nothing. I added a photograph from the Daily Mail which showed Hunter Biden smoking a cigarette in the bathtub.”
Gorka continued, “The second I posted it, I got a message from Twitter; my account is locked until I removed that tweet.”
I tried to post this tweet (unblurred) 30 minutes ago.
My account was instantly locked by @Twitter who demanded I delete it.
Why are you protecting @JoeBiden’s son?
— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) October 15, 2020
Twitter locked President Donald Trump’s official campaign account on Thursday as part of its left-wing and partisan Democrat political censorship.
“This is America in 2020,” remarked Gorka, linking partisan politicization of Big Tech with that of the FBI. “The FBI did nothing when they had evidence of crimes, and when I want to talk about it as an American citizen to you and the Breitbart listeners, my account was locked. We are here. We have arrived. Nineteen Eighty-Four wasn’t fiction, and they want to steal an election again, and I just don’t mean social media, I mean authorities that can burst through your front door at 4:00 a.m. with a warrant like they did to Roger Stone.”
Attorney General William Barr “failed,” determined Gorka, reflecting on the Obama administration’s surveillance of Trump’s first presidential campaign and the continued use of the federal government’s intelligence apparatus to intercept private Trump administration communications after the 2016 presidential election.
“Not one person out of the tri-service, tri-agency counter-intelligence operation — the likes of which we have never seen since the founding of the modern national security enterprise in 1947 — has faced justice,” Gorka said.
“AG Barr, you have failed us,” concluded Gorka. “I trusted you, and you have failed us.”
The FBI’s inaction serves the end of assisting Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden’s presidential campaign, Gorka maintained.
Gorka concluded, “Obama knew about Operation Crossfire Hurricane that involved the FBI, the NSA and the CIA, but we also know that Joe Biden knew about it, and he is running for president, and an apparatus of the most powerful state in the world is still keeping all that evidence from the American people as they go to the polls.”
- UPDATE: Twitter Locks Trump's Account, Threatens to Ban the President
- Twitter Suspends Kayleigh McEnany's Personal Account for Sharing Hunter Biden Emails
- Trump team slams Twitter for "actively interfering" in 2020 election after New York Post Hunter Biden story
- Twitter, Facebook freeze Trump accounts in response to storming of US Capitol
- Republicans, Egged On by Trump, Scrutinize Hunter Biden as His Father Surges
- 'No Yellow': Hunter Biden Slammed For Racism as Media Releases His Alleged Texts With Cousin
- India's tech minister says Twitter locked him out of his account
- EXCLUSIVE: Rep. Jim Banks Demands Answers From Facebook Over New York Post’s Reporting On Hunter Biden
- Twitter and Facebook Lock Trump’s Accounts After Violence on Capitol Hill
- Donald Trump says Joe Biden is a "corrupt politician," says he should "immediately" release all Burisma docs
- Tucker Carlson says someone opened package of incriminating Biden documents and he wants answers
- Twitch, Snapchat Among Additional Platforms Restricting Trump Accounts Over Capitol Violence – Update
- Blue Bird vs Red Dragon: Twitter Turns the Censorship Table on China by Blocking Uyghur Muslim Tweet
- What Kayleigh McEnany has said after having her Twitter account locked
- Twitter back after social media site went down leaving millions unable to access tweets
- Explained: Why many Twitter handles keep losing followers
- Conspiracies Already Spreading Ahead of Trump-Biden Debate | Digital Trends
- Twitter Lets Trump Spread False Election Conspiracy as Mob Storms U.S. Capitol
Twitter Locks Sebastian Gorka’s Account, Demands Removal of Tweet About Hunter Biden have 821 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 15, 2020. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.