Home Two wheelers oi-Punith Bharadwaj By Punith Bharadwaj Published: Saturday, October 31, 2020, 11:40 [IST] Indian two-wheeler ride-hailing platform, Rapido, has launched its services in the financial capital of the country, Mumbai. Rapido will allow Mumbaikars to book bike taxis for their everyday commute from the comfort and safety of their home. The tariff for the two-wheeler ride-sharing service starts from as low as Rs 6 per kilometre. The company is providing the most affordable everyday commute option for the city of Mumbai. Rapido has also announced an introductory offer for Users in the city. Rapido customers in Mumbai will receive up to 50 per cent discount on their first ride. Rapido aims to make first and last-mile connectivity for customers and Captains (driver-partner) in the city, convenient as well as easily accessible. The company also offers youths an earning opportunity, becoming an additional financial aid. In Mumbai, Rapido has on-boarded 2000 Captains to kickstart the operations. The company aims to onboard over 2 lakh Captians within 2 years across the country. The Rapido bike taxi service is currently present across 100+ cities in India. The company currently has a customer base of over 15 million in India. Customers looking… Read full this story
- GM may launch robot taxi services across the U.S. sooner than you think
- Waymo edges toward full-fledged robo-taxi service with iOS app launch
- What Is Uber and Why Is It Threatening Traditional Taxi Services?
- Waymo launches iOS app as it reflects on first year of its robot taxi service
- Jaguar F-Pace SVR India launch expected soon - what's on offer?
- Delta Govt. launches emergency ambulance service
- China's Xiaomi launches online lending service in India
- Vietjet to launch HCMC-Pattaya service
- Police launch drop-home service for stranded women
- China’s Xiaomi launches online lending service in India
Rapido Launches Bike Taxi Service In Mumbai: Introductory Offer & Other Details have 295 words, post on www.drivespark.com at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.