Leclerc has led Ferrari throughout the 2020 season, scoring two podium finishes and more than four times as many points as Vettel, who has not finished a race any higher than sixth.Vettel himself has conceded that Leclerc is able to maximise the potential of the Ferrari SF1000 more and enjoy greater levels of confidence with the car – something four-time world champion Vettel has acknowledged he lacks.But Ferrari team principal Binotto said there were no noticeably big swings in the data taken from both Leclerc and Vettel’s cars this year, with the performance gap only coming as a result of lots of small differences adding up. “I don’t think there is a key difference,” Binotto said. “I think at the end, it’s very small differences. We are not speaking about a big number. It’s always a sum of hundredths per corner, per braking, so it’s very little. “As Seb said, I think it’s a matter of feeling. It’s a matter feeling the grip, it’s a matter of extracting the potential.“It’s up to us, our duty, to help him and know that he can deliver better, and that is it.“Looking at the data, there are no big differences. That’s the point.”… Read full this story
- Formula 1: Hamilton? Leclerc? Ferrari? Why is Sebastian Vettel struggling?
- Jennifer Aniston reveals secret diet plan that 'made a big difference'
- Ferrari legt teamorders uit, Vettel is zich van geen kwaad bewust
- Fading Sebastian Vettel is yesterday's man, Ferrari must now favour Charles Leclerc
- Ferrari: Zullen strijd tussen Vettel en Leclerc blijven 'managen'
- Stel je vraag aan Scuderia Ferrari F1-coureurs Sebastian Vettel en Charles Leclerc
- Kieran Tierney's attitude can make a big difference to this Arsenal team
- A Half-Hour Walk Can Make a Big Difference, Even If It’s Your Only Activity
- Thanks for the Small Stuff: It Makes a Big Difference
- Confident Lewis Hamilton Predicts "Toughest Battle Yet" With Ferrari
Ferrari: No big differences in data between Vettel and Leclerc have 331 words, post on www.motorsport.com at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.