The Emilia Romagna GP sees F1 experimenting with a two-day format, with a single 90-minute practice scheduled on Saturday morning ahead of qualifying.What time does qualifying for the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix start? The Emilia Romagna GP qualifying session will get underway at 2pm local time at Imola. The three-part session will last approximately one hour. Date: Saturday, October 31, 2020 Start time: 2pm CET / 1pm GMT / 9am ET / 6am PT / 10pm JST / 11pm AEST / 6:30pm IST Can’t find your country or region in the list? Check the schedule page for the broadcast times in your local timezone. How can I watch qualifying? Formula 1 is broadcast live in nearly every country around the world. Europe: Sky Sports F1 will broadcast the Emilia Romagna GP qualifying in both the UK and Italy. RTL will show qualifying in Germany, Movistar will telecast it in Spain and Canal+ will carry the coverage in France. North America: Qualifying will be broadcast in the US on ESPN, in Mexico on Tudn and in Canada on TSN/RDS.Asia: Most of Asia is covered by Fox Sports, including India where qualifying will be broadcast on sister channel Star Sports 3. Fuji TV Next… Read full this story
- Chinese Grand Prix 2018: What time, TV channel, live stream and how many laps is it?
- F1 Spanish Grand Prix 2018 qualifying: Start time, TV channel, live stream and race info for Circuit de Catalunya
- Canadian Grand Prix 2018 qualifying: Start time, TV channel and live stream plus Circuit Gilles Villeneuve guide for F1 race
- Bahrain Grand Prix: UK start time, live stream, TV Channel and Bahrain International Circuit info for F1 2018 race
- When is the Azerbaijan Grand Prix? F1 start time, live stream, TV channel and circuit info for Baku 2018
- F1 Spanish Grand Prix 2018: What time, TV channel, live stream and Circuit de Catalunya weather for race
- Chinese Grand Prix qualifying 2018: Start time, live stream, TV channel and how many laps will F1 drivers race?
- Chinese Grand Prix 2018 practice: Start time, TV channel, live stream and how many laps is it?
- British Grand Prix 2018: What time does the race start, what TV channel is it on and what is our prediction?
- Spanish Grand Prix 2018: What time does the race start, which TV channel is it on and what odds of a Lewis Hamilton win?
Emilia Romagna Grand Prix qualifying – Start time, how to watch, channel & more have 390 words, post on www.motorsport.com at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.