Home Bike reviews oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Updated: Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 15:06 [IST] Rating:3.5 The electric vehicle segment in India is growing at a rapid pace. Over the past couple of years, a number of new manufacturers have come up in the EV segment. One among them is Eeve India — an electric two-wheeler manufacturer in Eastern India, founded in 2018. Since their establishment, the company has already introduced four electric scooters in the country, with its flagship model being the Xeniaa. The Eeve Xeniaa electric scooter is the brand’s first model and has been with us as a long-termer for a couple of weeks now. The e-scooter even though a flagship is part of the low-speed category, allowing it to be ridden without the need for any registration plate. Packed with a small electric motor, the Eeve Xeniaa can be easily classified as an eco-friendly commuter scooter in the market. While the scooter has been with us for a couple of weeks now and given the current circumstances, we haven’t been able to ride it as much as we would have liked. So, here’s what we have discovered about the Xeniaa so far! Design & Style The… Read full this story
- 2004 Volkswagen Phaeton: the Long-Term Review
- 5 eco-friendly destinations for sustainable travellers to visit this year
- #Down2EarthWedding: This Mumbai couple held an ‘eco-friendly’ wedding ceremony using recycled products
- Eco-friendly shoe manufacturer Allbirds blasts Jeff Bezos over 'strikingly similar' Amazon shoe
- Number of Australians on long-term welfare soars by 121,000 people in five years – and it's costing taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars
- Coulterville Rehabilitation & Health Care Center Wins IHCA Excellence Award for Long Term Care Centers from the Illinois Health Care Association
- Should I invest in Axis or Motilal Oswal Long Term Equity Fund?
- 3-Point Analysis | Long term bets on railway engineering stocks?
- HCM City welcomes Malaysian firms’ long-term investment: official
- Johnny Depp settles $350,000 lawsuit with attorneys he employed to sue his long-term lawyer - as $50million court battle with ex Amber Heard looms
Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter have 341 words, post on www.drivespark.com at October 21, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.