Honda e has so many positives that you could almost forgive its so-so range and the high acquisition price. As a design exercise, there is little question about how successful the Honda e electric city car is. Sure, it may look like a retro-inspired car and that may have been done before, yet it has to be one of the most successful such designs ever. Some retro-inspired cars look a bit ridiculous and out of place; this Honda looks very handsome and fitting, though. But it's not just a pretty (quirky) face – it's also remarkably fun to drive, it has a very pleasant interior that can carry four adults and gadgets that place it among the top one percent most innovative cars. No, it's not perfect, due to its low range and relatively high price, but if you get a chance to drive one, you'll understand why I fell for it after spending just a few days driving it around the city. Design From the very first yards driving the Honda e in a big city environment, you notice just how much attention it attracts. I've driven other far flashier and more expensive cars in the same areas where… Read full this story
- 2022 Honda Civic Prototype Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 review: Our favourite Royal Enfield
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Review: A Shooting Star Wish That Almost Came True
- MG Gloster Review (First Drive): The New Luxury Off-Roader SUV In Town!
- RBI restricts withdrawals from Jalna-based Mantha Urban Coop Bank for 6 months
- What Happens If You Drive An EV Until The Battery Dies?
- Best camera 2020: the 15 best cameras you can buy right now
- India, Nepal agree to advance ties as Foreign Secretary meets Nepal's top leadership
- PM Modi to visit Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad to review on COVID-19 vaccine tomorrow
- Letters to the Editor — September 21, 2020
2020 Honda e Advance Review: Lovable Retro Urban EV have 311 words, post on insideevs.com at October 21, 2020. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.